Just 30 minutes away from both international airports on the island, Limassol stretches along a 15km coastline and combines harmoniously the relaxed lifestyle of an island with opportunities of a metropolitan city.
Boasting some of the islands finest hotels, Limassol welcomes hundreds of thousands of tourists all round the year. Tourists travelling to Limassol can enjoy a varied nightlife, some of the islands finest restaurants, great golfing nearby and just 30 minutes drive from the “green diamond of Cyprus”, the Troodos Mountains. Rising almost 2000m above sea level, the Troodos region is a nature lover’s haven, with its clearly mapped nature and walking trails, wine routes with delightful family owned wineries offering wine tasting and traditional lunches to Unesco Heritage enlisted Byzantine churches and impressive monasteries.
The Limassol waterfront has undergone a large scale facelift and now boasts a beautifully redesigned waterfront with elegant walkways and a tree lined beachfront dotted with cafes and bars. Part of this renovation is the old port and castle where traditional architecture meets new modern restaurants and bars.
Right next to the old port the new multimillion marina project is already underway, due to be completed in 2012, this project will be the first of its kind on the island and stands to rival the most prestigious marina developments across the middle east.
Reasons for Purchasing in Limassol:
- Islands first exclusive marina development.
- Located 40 mins drive from both International airports.
- Cosmopolitan city
- 15km coastline with sandy beaches.
- Islands hot spot for shipping, IT and other international company HQ’s.
- Islands hot spot for Offshore Companies.
- Strong presence of all 4 big audit firms.
- Strong presence of Trust and Hedge fund organisations.
- Excellent education with 4 international schools.
- 2 Russian schools.
- WRC Rally.